open source AI plugins for Linux??

All your LV2 and LADSPA goodness and more.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

funkmuscle
Established Member

open source AI plugins for Linux??

Post by funkmuscle »

Hey everyone, I've been noticing the big platforms are making a lot of headways with the AI take over so to speak.

For instance noise gates are great but depending on safer instance how a drum kit is recorded, the noise gates may not pull out all of the bleeding of say a hi-hat in the snare drum microphone.

I've noticed that for the two big platforms they are a lot of AI noise removing software and one I can think of right now I think the company is BSA and the plugin is called silencer.
Do we have anything that can do that on our platform? I noticed audacity has a lot of open source AI technology added and I'm just wondering if anyone who's a developer on here looked into anything like that just to help keep us up to date with the two big platforms?

Nothing worse than trying to boost to get that nice crack out of the snare drum but as doing so you're getting that nasty harsh sound of the hi-hat in there and then you go to compress well then that just makes things even nastier.

I just watched a video on YouTube with this guy demonstrating those features in audacity. Also it has music generation AI software and stem separators I guess?!

https://youtu.be/COIS94vlffI?si=2iFqUbyZpLkWLcN2