u-he autumn sale (50% off on almost everything!)

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

barbouze
Established Member

u-he autumn sale (50% off on almost everything!)

Post by barbouze »

As the title says, check this out

For those who don't know, u-he is a serious company providing high quality plugins and has done so for linux for a long time.
Yes, they are neither free nor free but I have yet to see a crash of their plugins and if that was the case I'm sure that their support would be responding in no time.

Don't be fooled by the age of some of these plugins. They are continuously improved and still delivers. You can try before you buy, which is also nice.

Impostor
Established Member

Re: u-he autumn sale (50% off on almost everything!)

Post by Impostor »

barbouze wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:11 pm

As the title says, check this out

For those who don't know, u-he is a serious company providing high quality plugins and has done so for linux for a long time.
Yes, they are neither free nor free but I have yet to see a crash of their plugins and if that was the case I'm sure that their support would be responding in no time.

Don't be fooled by the age of some of these plugins. They are continuously improved and still delivers. You can try before you buy, which is also nice.

Thanks for the heads-up. Got me the Uh-bik collection.