Has anyone found a good set of wired USB-C Earbuds?

This section is dedicated to applications and configurations for the Google Android OS.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Eloquent3295
Established Member

Has anyone found a good set of wired USB-C Earbuds?

Post by Eloquent3295 »

I just ordered a set from Apple and I can’t get these to stay in my ear.

I got two pairs from logitech, but the max volume on those was far too quiet.

I got a dongle from Google to use some old AKG earbuds I had, and the inline controls rarely work.

Hoping to find something that has good quality audio, inline controls, decent volume, and eartips that stay in (and/or can be swapped). Preferably somewhere at or below the $20USD mark.

Thank you for any recommendations.

monty

Re: Has anyone found a good set of wired USB-C Earbuds?

Post by monty »

I'm using Samsung's AKG USB-C (EO-IC100BWEGEU) as well. Using them for precue while DJ'ing with help of an USB-C to USB-A adapter.

RyanH
Established Member

Re: Has anyone found a good set of wired USB-C Earbuds?

Post by RyanH »

I use Skullcandy for USB-C. They cost around $30 Canadian, which is currently just shy of $22 USD. They are the kind you jam into your ears, as opposed to the Apple ones that kind of hang off of your ears. They don't have volume control, only start/stop. But they come with a couple of different sizes of rubber tips to fit different-sized ear holes. :lol:

In my opinion the Apple 3.5mm ones sound better, which is what I use for making music on the computer (my interface uses a headphone jack), but the Skullcandy do sound quite good. However, you have to jam them into your ear, which isn't my favourite. I haven't had any problems with volume being too low.

Cheers