Auburn Sounds introduces Inner Pitch

All your LV2 and LADSPA goodness and more.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

tseaver
Established Member

Re: Auburn Sounds introduces Inner Pitch

Post by tseaver »

@GMaq

Version 1.0.2 is tested and working here, please confirm when you have time to test..

I tested, and the plugin seems to work as intended on my AVL Linux MXE 21.3 maching, using Ardour 8 as a host.

I e-mailed their support address to thank them for the quick turnaround.

Ubuntu, Mixbus32C; acoustic blues / country / jazz
glowrak guy
Established Member

Post by glowrak guy »

I used the pitchshift in linux-Reaper on an acoustic bass from DecentSampler, really nice and will be useful in lots of music.
I then used it with the Sigma amp and a TAL reverb, really like the tone on the wound strings. Using the windows vst3 version
via wine/windows-Reaper, I used CamelCrusher for an amp, with Replika and Solaris for ambience, more excellent tones.

Then I loaded two different CamelCrushers, with the Bass Maker and American High Gain presets, with the Octaver on one,
and the Quint on the other, both slightly detuned, and sent to the delay/reverb plugins, really like that full raspy
tone in an ambient space. The amp choices/settings make a huge difference in possible sounds.
Thanks, Auburn Sounds, for years of linux support. The Inner Pitch is excellent.

AuburnSounds
Established Member

Post by AuburnSounds »

glowrak guy wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:03 pm

Thanks, Auburn Sounds

Well thank you! It seems Inner Pitch is most appreciated for guitar, it pairs well with amp simulations indeed. Surprised by the continued popularity of CamelCrusher, they really nailed something.

LV2 / VST2 / VST3 plug-ins: Couture (free transient shaper) - Graillon (free autotune) - Panagement (free reverb)
glowrak guy
Established Member

Post by glowrak guy »

There is also a Computer Music Magazine version of CamelCrusher, called CM Fuzz, with an orange gui, found on their older dvd's before mac compatibilty became a requirement for their magazine cover media. The gui presents about a dozen controls, with a randomizer, and some useful presets that are easy to mod. Fast and furious :wink: And great for auditioning effects, or acting like a glorified tube-screamer to start a signal chain.
Cheers