Dark La Sonadora?

Collaborate on tunes with other forum members! Anything goes!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

D-Tuned
Established Member

Dark La Sonadora?

Post by D-Tuned »

Other than several surgeries in the last dozen years I also had the pleasure of almost leaving my hide in the hospital at the end of life-threatening episode during which I was drifting in and out of total or semi consciousness. Many many many things learned during! At one time I could hear myself breathing very positively but effortlessly on forced oxygen. Anyone who has used a mask that also offers 100% (meaning forced on demand) will know what I mean by the distinct sound of exhaling. As I heard my slow rhythmic lungwork, the tempo triggered Enya's song La Sonadora in my mind to accompany it. It was QUITE an experience. So when I did an exploratory piece to make myself a backing track it ended up unintentionally (and with no implied message to such effect at all) a bit 'darkish'. Something I was intending to soften because the experience was anything but dark. Just a few minutes ago someone informed me that there was somewhere out there in the ether a 'dark' version of this song. Has anyone ever heard it, maybe a link to an mp3? All I want to do is get a handle on the mood to see if it resembles my effort (I'm actually working on staying closer to the original without abandoning my interpretation).

Artificial-Stupidity will never be competitive