U-he Diva, and Repro 50% off courtesy of Native Instruments sale lasts 13 more days

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

finotti
Established Member

Re: U-he Diva, and Repro 50% off courtesy of Native Instruments sale lasts 13 more days

Post by finotti »

Wow! Any "strings attached"? I mean, do you need some NI hardware or software to buy it?
jonetsu
Established Member

Re: U-he Diva, and Repro 50% off courtesy of Native Instruments sale lasts 13 more days

Post by jonetsu »

Well, there are some strings patches that comes along with Repro-5. 8)
glowrak guy
Established Member

Post by glowrak guy »

finotti wrote:Wow! Any "strings attached"? I mean, do you need some NI hardware or software to buy it?
It's sort of a celebration of U-he support for NI's nks patch format.
No strings attached, but I imagine NI hope they will see a sales bump
in their nks midi keyboard controller hardware. I've read that quite a few
companies have had successful sales with the same premise. If you're
in to sequencers, the Repro 1 has a great one, be sure to demo it.
Cheese
ufug
Established Member

Post by ufug »

Thank you for sharing this! After playing with the demos, I've just been waiting for some kind of discount on Satin and Twangstrom before pulling the trigger. And coincidentally I'm selling some gear that could cover the cost of the discounted bundle... good timing!
listenable at c6a7.org
Death
Established Member

Post by Death »

ufug wrote:Thank you for sharing this! After playing with the demos, I've just been waiting for some kind of discount on Satin and Twangstrom before pulling the trigger. And coincidentally I'm selling some gear that could cover the cost of the discounted bundle... good timing!
Yeh these are some nice discounts. I'd have gone for Diva if I didn't already have Zebra 2 (which can make some nice analogue style sounds). But I'd also have liked to have seen a discount on Satin without having to buy all the other stuff with it. Patiently we wait...

u-he are a great company though. Their customer service and the way they treat existing customers with super cheap/free upgrade paths is amazing. I definitely recommend them to anyone considering buying their stuff. Well worth it!
finotti
Established Member

Post by finotti »

FWIW: I bought the whole bundle (it was not the right time to spend this much, but 60% off is hard to pass) and, of course, it works just fine with Linux and there are "no strings attached" (as per my question above).

And, I must say, these are really, really great plugins. Thanks glowrak guy for the heads up!
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

@Jonetsu: Any news with your Repro CPU problems? I thought about buying it, but I wonder if I should get Zebra instead of Repro 5 or Diva or even the whole package

I only have an i5, so I might run into problem quicky with Repro. Sound is great though ...
sysrqer
Established Member

Post by sysrqer »

Zebra is the daddy in my opinion. When I was using windows it used to kick all the llamas asses.
Death
Established Member

Post by Death »

sysrqer wrote:Zebra is the daddy in my opinion. When I was using windows it used to kick all the llamas asses.
That last version of Winamp is still the best media player ever made in my opinion!

But yeh, Zebra can do quite a lot. I'm enjoying it :)
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

I would immediately buy Zebra and Pressewerk :mrgreen:
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

Finally I couldn't resist. As I only had HIVE I thought it makes sense to have some more instruments. Now I'm waiting for a good ZEBRA offer.