TikTok Duet with Hal Walker

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

lemn8
Established Member

TikTok Duet with Hal Walker

Post by lemn8 »

This is something really special. I installed TikTok which is more addictive then i thought though but besides that.
Swiping along i came across this magical sound. 1st few seconds i though it's fake because some parts reminded me of a SNES. But then it strikes me i need to do something with this melody!

https://youtu.be/H0rJ-M9OC2E
folderol
Established Member

Re: TikTok Duet with Hal Walker

Post by folderol »

Well that was very interesting, impressive too - especially with the orchestration later on.
The Yoshimi guy {apparently now an 'elderly'}
lemn8
Established Member

Post by lemn8 »

Thanks and yeah i have a thing causes turning everything into movie scores somehow haha. Its a free vst DSK Virtuoso orchestra.

Normally it's doesn't sound this majestic but i trowed in allot of reverb turned the wetmix almost to the max and dry part almost to zero. This way it sounds big but also muffled. So adding a EQ and boost the 20KHz makes it more directional (in a nutshell there is more off-course) .
milo
Established Member

Post by milo »

Yes, the music is very interesting. I enjoyed listening. The video induces vertigo, though. :)
carlos6mp
Established Member

Post by carlos6mp »

Yeah, orchestration made this video even more interesting. I think that TikTok will become the most popular social network ever. It has everything people need - short and funny videos. Talking of that sphere, I've recently found this promotion service ( url: https://hypetik.com/buy-tiktok-fans/ ), which allow channels to increase number of fans that they have. Isn't it great?
Last edited by carlos6mp on Sat May 16, 2020 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.