Page 1 of 1

Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:53 pm
by lemn8
A Premiere something i created with an old 2nd hand laptop and other informative stuff.

https://youtu.be/woMfFQt8V1U

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:40 am
by folderol
Probably the most impressive work I've ever seen and heard. Just the backing music alone blows me away 8)

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:04 am
by psyocean
Really nice video and music. Beautiful places! :)

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:09 pm
by lemn8
Thanks for the compliments you guys! It's highly motivating and appreciated!...

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:37 pm
by jonetsu
The video and music are pretty good. It's nice that the music is not so obtrusive but maintains its presence.

This said, it has to be mentioned that you are using Renoise since at least 9 years, as your earlier videos show. That gives a good amount of experience. It's not only about using 'cheap' equipment.

Cheers.

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:36 pm
by lemn8
jonetsu wrote:The video and music are pretty good. It's nice that the music is not so obtrusive but maintains its presence.

This said, it has to be mentioned that you are using Renoise since at least 9 years, as your earlier videos show. That gives a good amount of experience. It's not only about using 'cheap' equipment.

Cheers.


Thanks! And thats true i use it a long time. impulsetracker, screamtracker, fasttracker was before that... good ol' times!

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:58 pm
by ufug
None of this should work, but somehow it all fits together and creates something beautiful. Well done!

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:47 pm
by jonetsu
ufug wrote:None of this should work, but somehow it all fits together and creates something beautiful. Well done!

This is where magic happens.

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:05 pm
by milo
Really nice production, audio and video. Impressive work! I especially like the part where you sample the acoustic percussion instruments, and then they appear magically in the soundtrack a few seconds later. Awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:44 pm
by lemn8
ufug wrote:None of this should work, but somehow it all fits together and creates something beautiful. Well done!



Haha. They found each other... I just happen to found glue somewhere...

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:48 pm
by lemn8
milo wrote:Really nice production, audio and video. Impressive work! I especially like the part where you sample the acoustic percussion instruments, and then they appear magically in the soundtrack a few seconds later. Awesome!

Thanks for sharing.


Your welcome Alan, Especially that part was going through my head for a while. Thanks to my aunt I could make it reality. Thnx!

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:22 pm
by Basslint
I really liked it! Some of the music was really good.

Re: Please Sit.. I wanna talk to you about something

Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:29 pm
by GMaq
Hi!

Great video! Loved the content, the production and the message! Well done!