thoughtless - new ambient composition on Bitwig 8 track and Ubuntu Studio

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

gennargiu
Established Member

thoughtless - new ambient composition on Bitwig 8 track and Ubuntu Studio

Post by gennargiu »

https://youtu.be/t3zBUrvQTbo

Gennaro Giugliano uses . Bitwig 8 track,Nektar Impact Lx 25+ - 2 Sampler Instruments Bitwig, Reverb and delays in sends mode, Eq 5 (Equalizer on 4 track) Ubuntu Studio 18.04 system, U-Pulse lite (video recording) Bitwig 8 track ( export and mixdown) Kdenlive ( editing video) :wink:

gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)
psyocean
Established Member

Re: thoughtless - new ambient composition on Bitwig 8 track and Ubuntu Studio

Post by psyocean »

Wonderful sounds relaxing track, pleasant ambient!

Nektar Impact so good, I'll find info on this MIDI-keyboard looking for a model with 88 keys :wink:
Guitar and synth tales... https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyocean/
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

psyocean wrote:Wonderful sounds relaxing track, pleasant ambient!

Nektar Impact so good, I'll find info on this MIDI-keyboard looking for a model with 88 keys :wink:
hello, if you go to the site of the nektar you will also find the 88-key models, really good products and then the fact that it is included the license of bitwig 8 tracks I find it an added value. :wink:

gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)
GMaq
Established Member

Post by GMaq »

Hi gennaro!

Wow, you have been a busy guy in the past year! Congratulations on another great ambient piece, keep up the great work!
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

GMaq wrote:Hi gennaro!

Wow, you have been a busy guy in the past year! Congratulations on another great ambient piece, keep up the great work!
hello Glenn, thanks for listening and for the comment. It is true that I am using the linux gnu platform for my favorite hobby in a very continuous way, and I really enjoy experimenting with new horizons thanks to the modularity of this fantastic environment and operating system. In the same way I am always happy to share my sound experiences with the whole community of fans and users of gnu linux, always hoping to bring a sense of well-being to their mood. :wink:

gennaro