Drones ( New album electronic music on raspberry pi3)

Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

gennargiu
Established Member

Drones ( New album electronic music on raspberry pi3)

Post by gennargiu »

https://www.jamendo.com/album/177863/drones

All sounds,teatraments and editing on Raspberry Pi3 + Paulstretch + Audacity + Ladspa effects :wink:

Gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)
bhilmers
Established Member

Re: Drones ( New album electronic music on raspberry pi3)

Post by bhilmers »

I was going to say Linux Audio's current drone master Louigi Verona has some competition, but I see that your drones are of a different character. So, this is basically just a bunch of stuff slowed down with Paulstretch with some reverb? Sounds neat. Could use a little more texture.
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

bhilmers wrote:I was going to say Linux Audio's current drone master Louigi Verona has some competition, but I see that your drones are of a different character. So, this is basically just a bunch of stuff slowed down with Paulstretch with some reverb? Sounds neat. Could use a little more texture.
hello and thanks for listening, I did not know the droning project of Louigi Verona and I find it very interesting. My main intent was to demonstrate that even with a simple mini-computer like the raspberry it is possible to develop ambient sound atmospheres with very few means available. Specifically in this my last musical work I have used two programs like audacity and paulstretch to manipulate sounds recorded by me and then electronically treated with a series of effects in order to produce simple textures without any kind of arrangement or mixing of others sounds :wink:

Gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)
psyocean
Established Member

Post by psyocean »

The brain is controlled by the Linux operating system :idea: (hypothesis)

Interesting work, deep tech-ambient!

P.S. Unique synth "Digiphonium" - digital-acoustic musical instrument on exhibition "Musical Code" :mrgreen:

Guitar and synth tales... https://www.youtube.com/user/Psyocean/
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

psyocean wrote:The brain is controlled by the Linux operating system :idea: (hypothesis)

Interesting work, deep tech-ambient!

P.S. Unique synth "Digiphonium" - digital-acoustic musical instrument on exhibition "Musical Code" :mrgreen:

Hi,Intresting projekt :mrgreen: