It's been a long time since I updated this thread.
In the meantime, my experimentations are still in progress.
* korg volca beats
* Roland d20
* Calf vintage delay
* Some automation
* VST DR-910 (Roland TR-909 plugin)
* VST FB-3300 (Korg PS-3300 plugin)
* Korg kaossilator
* Yamaha Pacifica guitar and guitarix
* Some plugins : EQ10Q, Mverb, Roomy and a-Compressor
This one was entirely done with an Arturia Microbrute. Microdude was used (https://github.com/dagargo/microdude) to configure it.
* Mverb and Roomy
https://soundcloud.com/erwan-lerale/voi ... -challenge :
A challenge for a http://linuxmao.org contest (made only with my voice)
* Foldover distortion
* Calf bass enhancer
* Calf Filter.
This musical hack has been created on Garvuino (https://github.com/farvardin/garvuino) which is a cool PCB board for creating musics, sounds and chiptunes based on Arduino.
Several Arduino libraries have been used :
* the synth (https://github.com/dzlonline/the_synth/) for the drums
* vra8-n (https://github.com/risgk/digital-synth-vra8-n/) for the synth
* talkie (https://github.com/ArminJo/Talkie/) for the speech synthesis
And some Linux software :
* EQ10Q Mono
All the sounds where directly recorded from Garvuino except 4 samples (the famous "Speak and Spell" melodies)
Librazik or Kxstudio were used.
Show off original scores and recordings made with Linux!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest