Got a Mod Duo

Talk about your MIDI interfaces, microphones, keyboards...

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

PipeManMusic
Established Member

Got a Mod Duo

Post by PipeManMusic »

I just got a Mod Duo and I made a silly unboxing video for it.

https://youtu.be/FVq9359WqYQ
cjoke
Established Member

Re: Got a Mod Duo

Post by cjoke »

I saw a demo of it on youtube. How do you like it so far?
I've been thinking about having a pedal with that approach my self.

Opensource fits my image well ;)

So far I use a tremolo pedal from EBS, and a "Hall of fame". And for AMP, I use VOX ac50 cph. Gitar - a fender strat USA. I have a lot of other pedals as well, but never learned using them. Seems like Mod Duo is something I could love , but price is kinda sceary, I guess I have to try it first.
Love, people, music, beer and lot of other stuff.
PipeManMusic
Established Member

Post by PipeManMusic »

So far, I love everything it does and it does all of them well, it's a very well designed bit of kit. I think when you compare it to other multifx pedals that can do something similar it's appropriately priced as it can really replace so much gear, plus it can do so much that other gear can't such as midi workflow, usb host, custom control protocol ect.

My plan is to do more comprehensive reviews of it, but I'm working 72.5 hours this week so a little patience is needed.
cjoke
Established Member

Post by cjoke »

PipeManMusic wrote:So far, I love everything it does and it does all of them well, it's a very well designed bit of kit. I think when you compare it to other multifx pedals that can do something similar it's appropriately priced as it can really replace so much gear, plus it can do so much that other gear can't such as midi workflow, usb host, custom control protocol ect.

My plan is to do more comprehensive reviews of it, but I'm working 72.5 hours this week so a little patience is needed.

Ahh, thanks for reply! :)

I have done some research , seems like you have right according to price. For me, this is a musthave. So mego to support @localstore and make them order a box!

Cheers! :)
Love, people, music, beer and lot of other stuff.