Studio 13.37 3.2 is out!

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

10wt3ch
Established Member

Studio 13.37 3.2 is out!

Post by 10wt3ch »

It's a brand new version of Studio 13.37!

The latest and greatest multimedia software that Linux has to offer, 64-bit, with a custom realtime kernel, automatic system tuning at boot, everything all set up for you, like wineasio, rt-prio and virtual midi ports. Dark theme, custom UI.

Comes with WINE-staging for 32-bit Windows rt capability. New REAPER for Linux, as well as a script for downloading and installing the Windows version, if you prefer. Compatible with BitWig and most (if not all) 64-bit Ubuntu packages.

Built on the new and exciting BionicPup64 micro-Linux, it's fast, smooth, reliable, and light on resources. It's beautiful, user-friendly, virus-proof, Space Age technology, with no bullshit.

Unleash the Power of Linux!

glowrak guy
Established Member

Re: Studio 13.37 3.2 is out!

Post by glowrak guy »

Got mine (iso image version) up and running, new features, new kernel, wine-staging,
Reaper integration, save-file size increases from small to 65 gig,
ubuntu bionic-beaver repo, so much more to explore 8)
Cheers
glowrak guy
Established Member

Re: Studio 13.37 3.2 is out!

Post by glowrak guy »

I'm having great fun in 1337 using IK Multimedia's uno hardware synth-sequencer
to play some of Seaweed Software's Fathom modular synth's
get-on-your-feet sounds. I'll wager those of you working the vcv modular synth
would also love blending it with the uno hardware. Don't tell congress how much fun things are,
lest they form a committee to regulate it :wink:
Cheers