Melda Production sale

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

jonetsu
Established Member

Melda Production sale

Post by jonetsu »

Like many others Melda Production is having a sale. I run Melda plugins w/o any major problem using wine-staging and linvst in LM 18 KDE. One thing though, for any resize of the UI in this setup, the plugin must be minimized and brought back again for the resizing to happen. I can live with that, only two clicks away. And resizing is not the main activity. Please note that this does not work in Mixbus (probably Ardour also) which potentially limits their use, but does work well in Bitwig. Then again, maybe your system does not show this behaviour. I haven't really looked for wine/linvst updates yet.

Of notice at Melda's is the 'free bundle' which is basically free although for giving some support additional features (resizing, saving presets and upsampling configuration) are unlocked and this support is at $29 for this sale. The bundle has 33 plugins with amongst them neat ones like the convolution reverb, the auto pan, several filters, phaser, flanger, saturator, tremolo, vibrato, wave folder and wave shaper.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MFreeFXBundle

Of course, try them first on your system to see if they run fine.

Cheers.