LXR Drum Synthesizer && Brendan Clarke firmware

Subforum for advertisements. Anything that might be interesting to the LinuxMusicians community is fair game here: hardware or software, Free or proprietary, go wild!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

khz
Established Member

LXR Drum Synthesizer && Brendan Clarke firmware

Post by khz »

LXR Drum Synthesizer wrote:The LXR is a full fledged digital drum machine with integrated sequencer. Its sound engine provides 6 different instruments, each with over 30 parameters to tweak. It can produce a wide variety of sounds, ranging from classic analogue emulations to crunchy digital mayhem.
We like to give the user full control over their gear and encourage modifications to the soft- and hardware. The full sourcecode and the schematics are available on GitHub and the firmware can be built using open source toolchains. So feel free to have a look under the hood and start tinkering. A machine you've built, is a machine you love!
Brendan Clarke firmware wrote:For the past few years, I’ve been plugging away at updating the code of the sonic-potions LXR Drum Machine, a versatile digital drum synth with a powerful sequencer that is both open-source and open-hardware. The updated firmware (available here, and hosted on GitHub here), aims to expand what can be done with the LXR, without altering the standard workflow or changing its sound. Any files made with the original firmware are compatible with my updated one.
. . . FZ - Does humor belongs in Music?
. . GNU/LINUX@AUDIO ~ /Wiki $ Howto.Info && GNU/Linux Debian installing >> Linux Audio Workstation LAW
  • I don't care about the freedom of speech because I have nothing to say.