Loomer's Architect announced

All your LV2 and LADSPA goodness and more.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

lilith
Established Member

Re: Loomer's Architect announced

Post by lilith »

I tried it also, but I think this is not for me. I feel like programming something in LABVIEW. Sure it will find its users, but at the moment I like to get results faster.
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

Changed my mind somewhat ... Anyone using this? The more I play with it the more I want to use it.
stanlea
Established Member

Post by stanlea »

lilith wrote:Changed my mind somewhat ... Anyone using this? The more I play with it the more I want to use it.
Although I have been waiting for years Architect, and bought it, I didn't find any time to go a little deep with it. What made you change your mind ?
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

stanlea wrote:
lilith wrote:Changed my mind somewhat ... Anyone using this? The more I play with it the more I want to use it.
Although I have been waiting for years Architect, and bought it, I didn't find any time to go a little deep with it. What made you change your mind ?
I think it's a good tool to make music like e.g. AUTECHRE ... at least theoretically :mrgreen: And I assume that when you understood the principal and how it works it will be very logical and self explaining.
AlbertoZ
Established Member

Post by AlbertoZ »

Hi lilith, I use it since day 1 :D . I provided two small contributions here:

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p7379312

and here

https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopi ... 7#p7299827

I'm mostly interested in generative stuff and from this point of view it is a very interesting and fun-to-use tool. Anyway, as most of the Architect users I'm waiting to discover the full potential of it after Colin will release the "library" of functions. Moreover the fact that Linux is supported natively for me is a plus.

Have fun,
Alberto
lilith
Established Member

Post by lilith »

Thanks Alberto. Hope I'll find some time to play around with it and with loomer in general. A more complete manual would also be nice, but I guess this is in work anyway.