KXStudio-14.04.2_64-bit ISO torrent Ready!!!

Unofficial support for the KXStudio Linux distribution and applications.
More info at http://kxstudio.linuxaudio.org/

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

Tesla
Established Member

KXStudio-14.04.2_64-bit ISO torrent Ready!!!

Post by Tesla »

Hello Everyone,

Somehow i got the ISO without corrupted and Decided to make a Torrent of KXStudio myself and upload it...

This is my first torrent, if there are any mistakes please report here and i will try to fix it and re-upload torrent...

My uploading speed is 120 KiB/s, so please be patient while it download's and after downloading please seed it,i can only seed(aka upload) it between UTC 4:30 AM to 4:30 PM, after all i am a human being, There may be Downtime for my system because of the hardware problems, network problems and electricity problems, Sometimes longer downtimes may occur, if so i will report it here, Currently only 64-bit version of ISO is uploaded, because my bandwidth won't support for uploading both 64-bit and 32-bit, So Don't request me for 32-bit version, i Can't, Sorry....

Bye..Thank You

Cheers :D
Attachments
KXStudio_14.04.2_64bit.torrent
(30.93 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
sulyo

Re: KXStudio-14.04.2_64-bit ISO torrent Ready!!!

Post by sulyo »

Hello.

I admit, I am late, I DID register just for this torrent, I DID NOT know about this forum before.. Thats it for the 'facts part'...

I just wanted to say - thank you, man.. for this torrent.

BUT I would suggest that files like this are open to the public. I take linux seriously, I wish that one day software companies would regard linux as primal operating system and windows as a sick child of moneygrabbers that took the wrong turn.
btw - I am no hacker/programer.. and I don't controle linux via console.

Well... I guess all this bo**ox was in vain... No seeders, no peers.. NADA. I am sad now. my network is cutting every time I start normal download.. and torrent was my only solution :(
tnx anyway.
Lyberta
Established Member

Re: KXStudio-14.04.2_64-bit ISO torrent Ready!!!

Post by Lyberta »

sulyo wrote:Hello.

I admit, I am late, I DID register just for this torrent, I DID NOT know about this forum before.. Thats it for the 'facts part'...

I just wanted to say - thank you, man.. for this torrent.

BUT I would suggest that files like this are open to the public. I take linux seriously, I wish that one day software companies would regard linux as primal operating system and windows as a sick child of moneygrabbers that took the wrong turn.
btw - I am no hacker/programer.. and I don't controle linux via console.

Well... I guess all this bo**ox was in vain... No seeders, no peers.. NADA. I am sad now. my network is cutting every time I start normal download.. and torrent was my only solution :(
tnx anyway.
You can always download Debian or Ubuntu torrent and enable KXStudio repos. I don't get why people need whole distros as it usually turns out that they just need to do a few apt-get's.