Sunvox Is Available for Android

This section is dedicated to applications and configurations for the Google Android OS.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

paulmerchant
Established Member

Sunvox Is Available for Android

Post by paulmerchant »

I thought I would mention that Sunvox was made available for Android sometime late last year. I just got an Android device and I'm excited to try it out again.

If you haven't tried Sunvox yet, there's a free Linux version. Only some of the code is open source (some of the sound engines and some sunvox players that coders can use, if I remember right). This little app is amazing, especially if you like tracker type apps like Renoise, although it's different, made from the ground up for multiple devices like phones and tablets, and somewhat easier than many trackers (at least to me). It's basically a self-contained DAW with a lot of powerful effects, synth capabilities, and modular routing options once you figure things out.
paperplastic
Established Member

Re: Sunvox Is Available for Android

Post by paperplastic »

hey thanks!
I've been playing with the pc version, didn't know there's also an android version :)
canhoto
Established Member

Re: Sunvox Is Available for Android

Post by canhoto »

Great suggestion! Thanks.
Professional classical saxophone player from Portugal. Using Linux (mostly Kubuntu) since late 2011. Linux has replaced the "holy" Mac OS in my life.