Like some post-LAC2019 frenzy hangover, here comes the third and final batch-of-one:
- Qtractor 0.9.7 (spring-break'19) is out!
The changes for this seasonal release are as follows:
- Re-defined all main application UNIX signal handling.
- Fixed possible crash in drawing clips while rare loop-recording/takes situations.
- Main window stabilizing is now kind of asynchronous re. menus, tools and status bars.
- MIDI Controller's Latch mode attribute on tracks and plugins are now properly saved/loaded as meant to be.
Qtractor is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework. Target platform is Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK) for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:AppImage packages:
- static rendering:
Qtractor is free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Enjoy && Please, have (lots of) fun.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela