for those who don't know it, RaySession is another one audio session manager. To do that, It uses the API of Non Session Manager.
written in Python3 with Qt5.
Because I didn't take time to post here at 0.7.0 release, you will find below the changelog since 0.6.0
- New Option (activated by default): provide bookmark (shortcut) of the session folder for gtk2, gtk3, qt4, qt5, fltk and kde5 file pickers.
- New Option: Desktops Memory (requires wmctrl). If activated, clients windows will be moved to the given desktop when session is ready, or when a client is ready. It may not works depending on your D.E.
- Edit executable and arguments in client properties window. Arguments are supposed to be not supported by NSM. Sometimes it works and it can be useful.
- command line option -s to load session at startup
- ray-proxy: new option "wait window for reply" (requires wmctrl)
- sooperlooper_nsm: option to pause and trig with jack_transport events (play/pause)
- Fix non removed stopped clients at session close.
- Now send hide_optional_gui to client only once "open" has been sent. This can now makes some window flashes but it did make crash some softwares as Patroneo and Fluajho.
- new factory templates for ADLplug, Petri-Foo, Shuriken, Sequencer64, Patroneo, Fluajho and SooperLooper +Transport
RaySession is already packaged in the french distribution LIBRAZIK https://librazik.tuxfamily.org/.
Ubuntu LTS Users can install it adding the ppa ppa:houston44/raysession this way:
CODE: SELECT ALL
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:houston44/raysession
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install raysession
Packagers can find the debian files here: https://github.com/Houston4444/raysession-deb-package.