New Free Synth - Helm - Now in Beta

Discuss anything new and newsworthy! See http://planet.linuxaudio.org for more Linux Audio News!

Announcements of proprietary software may fit better in the Marketplace.

Moderators: raboof, khz, MattKingUSA

User avatar
sysrqer
Established Member
Posts: 1834
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: New Free Synth - Helm - Now in Beta

Postby sysrqer » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:51 am

lilith wrote:
sysrqer wrote:
lilith wrote:Thanks. The problem was with KXStudio. Now it works.

Have you tried it in the new version of renoise?


Yes and no. Not in the latest stable yet. Isn't it working for you?

No, the gui is scrambled for me so it's pretty much impossible to use.

User avatar
lilith
Established Member
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: bLACK fOREST
Contact:

Re: New Free Synth - Helm - Now in Beta

Postby lilith » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:25 am

That's weird. Did it change with the latest Renoise version?
https://soundcloud.com/lilith_93
latest: https://soundcloud.com/lilith_93/days-of-terror
_____________________________
Debian 9 (XFCE) & KXStudio repos

User avatar
sysrqer
Established Member
Posts: 1834
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: New Free Synth - Helm - Now in Beta

Postby sysrqer » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:54 am

lilith wrote:That's weird. Did it change with the latest Renoise version?

Yeah I think it's something to do with the auto scaling.

User avatar
lilith
Established Member
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 11:41 pm
Location: bLACK fOREST
Contact:

Re: New Free Synth - Helm - Now in Beta

Postby lilith » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:19 am

sysrqer wrote:
lilith wrote:That's weird. Did it change with the latest Renoise version?

Yeah I think it's something to do with the auto scaling.


Best is to contact taktik. A new beta is in preparation. Likely he can directly fix it.
https://soundcloud.com/lilith_93
latest: https://soundcloud.com/lilith_93/days-of-terror
_____________________________
Debian 9 (XFCE) & KXStudio repos

User avatar
sysrqer
Established Member
Posts: 1834
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:47 pm
Contact:

Re: New Free Synth - Helm - Now in Beta

Postby sysrqer » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:12 pm

lilith wrote:
sysrqer wrote:
lilith wrote:That's weird. Did it change with the latest Renoise version?

Yeah I think it's something to do with the auto scaling.


Best is to contact taktik. A new beta is in preparation. Likely he can directly fix it.

Wow another one already?!
I did report it when 3.2 landed and he could reproduce it but said it was something that needed to be fixed in Helm's code. Reported it to helm's github but there doesn't seem to be anything happening over there.


Return to “Linux Music News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest