My (Old) Layout

Discuss your workplace, instruments, amps, and any other gear.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

ScottL
Established Member

My (Old) Layout

Post by ScottL »

Sorry I haven't been around much lately but life has been pretty busy. I meant to share these before but time was limited. Among other things we bought and moved into a new house.

I converted the garage in our old house into my room. Here are some photos during and after the conversion. Notice the drums in the earlier pictures and the lack of drums in the later pictures.

Now, we no longer live in that house and I've added an M-Audio Delta 44 to my computer. We have a very large room upstairs that most would consider a media or game room but will become a rather open ended studio. I've already gotten the wife's agreement to add drums again so I can keep a continuous recording setup. :)

After we moved into our new house then Hurricane Ike hit so we haven't really completed moving into the new house. So, between finishing unpacking, work and family I'm hoping to have a new computer desk (roll-top perhaps?) and drums setup established directly after the first of the new year.

Unfortunately I'll have to keep the child gate since I still have an 18 month old. But I'll have a permanent recording setup and pictures to follow. :mrgreen:
[font=Comic Sans MS]Drunky | SubGenius[/font]
[font=newsprint]Fat Drunk Bastards[/font]
SubGenius
The headroom is there to handle transients - not the "weight" of the entire signal.
studio32

Re: My (Old) Layout

Post by studio32 »

WOW! Looking forward to some recordings! :) :)
MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator

Re: My (Old) Layout

Post by MattKingUSA »

So, when you're not dorking out on Linux and recording music are you like a self imployed carpenter?

-Matt :D