Forum Merges, New Advocacy Forum

Check this forum for important info regarding the site.

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

nathan
Site Admin

Forum Merges, New Advocacy Forum

Post by nathan »

I have merged Software Reviews and Hardware Reviews into the appropriate Software Support & Discussion forums and the Hardware Support & Discussion forums. There just wasn't that much activity in those forums, so it made sense to combine them with the more general topics. Of course, everyone is still welcome to submit application reviews to the appropriate places.

Also, I added a new subforum to "The Non-Technical Side" called "Music & FOSS Advocacy." The purpose of this forum is discuss ways to educate about and promote making music with free software. Please take a look and join in the discussion...this is an important subject!
studio32

Post by studio32 »

Nice the new subforum.

Why don't you make one forum part with reviews of hardware and software instead of none or one for software and one for hardware.

Maybe when we have more members, reviews will be interesting, so maybe you should keep the possibility alive.
studio32

Post by studio32 »

studio32 wrote:Why don't you make one forum part with reviews of hardware and software instead of none or one for software and one for hardware.

Maybe when we have more members, reviews will be interesting, so maybe you should keep the possibility alive.
Please some reaction here....

Are there no mods needed for this topic ;)
MattKingUSA
Moderation Services Senior Administrator

Post by MattKingUSA »

Here's my opinion, I agree with Studio32.

-Matt :D

nathan
Site Admin

Post by nathan »

Okay, I will put in a reviews forum.