Hi & Hello from Germany

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

OllFe
Established Member

Hi & Hello from Germany

Post by OllFe »

Hi guys in the linux musician world. I'd like to say hello from Germany (Thuringia) in the name of OllFe (a friend and me - Olli and Fedo).

I'm 32 years old, most of the time drumming in rock/pop bands. I started a live electro project about 1,5 years ago based on a computer running KXstudio. I registered now because I want to share informations about our setup, talk about software stuff and keep you updated with our tracks ;)

first question:
is "Originals Scores and Recording" the best place to describe our complete setup (used software, instruments, controller, ...)? I want to post our tracks and some infos about, but I also want an own setup-post to discuss our system.

Thanks and nice Sunday!
Greets from the middle of Germany

OllFe
live performed - linux powered - loop based - electro band
http://www.soundcloud.com/ollfe
Michael Willis
Established Member

Re: Hi & Hello from Germany

Post by Michael Willis »

Guten tag Olli and Fedo!

Original Scores and Recordings is where people share audio tracks, and often share details about how they produced the sound and/or ask for feedback.

If you want to discuss details about your setup in general, you could post it in Your Studio & Gear if it is not related to a specific recording.

If you're not sure where to post a message, just put it somewhere, this is mostly a friendly and helpful community.

I hope to hear some music from you soon!