Hello from Italy

Why not tell us a little bit about yourself? Welcome to the community!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

mimmo.fiorilla

Hello from Italy

Post by mimmo.fiorilla »

Hello from Italy.
Thank you for being accepted. Sorry for my non-fluent English but I can not do better.
I've been using Linux for many years, even though I'm not a guru.
I'm an acoustic guitarist and I'm trying to improve the quality of the studio audio recording.
This forum is very interesting and I find it very useful: congratulations to its creators and to the many participants.
It is scientifically proven that the Bumblebees can't fly but he does not know it and flies
assink
Established Member

Re: Hello from Italy

Post by assink »

Hey welcome!

Don't need to say sorry tho. You are not the only one who a native english speaker i guess ;
Michael Willis
Established Member

Post by Michael Willis »

Hi mimmo. Welcome in. There are other Italians here too. Don't worry about your English, just ask questions and comment as best you can.
folderol
Established Member

Post by folderol »

And a welcome from an Englander - who also sometimes has to apologise for poor English :lol:
The Yoshimi guy {apparently now an 'elderly'}
Veerstryngh Thynner
Established Member

Post by Veerstryngh Thynner »

Hi mimmo,

Welcome to Linux Musicians.

Don't worry about your English not being native. Linux Musicians is teeming with speakers of English as second or third language, so you're most assuredly not the sole one here. :) And believe me: if you wish to improve your English, visit LM as often as you can and ask ask ask.

Veerstryngh Thynner
gennargiu
Established Member

Post by gennargiu »

ciao Mimmo :D benvenuto tra noi,ti troverai benissimo e laddove necessiti di aiuti che possano farti prendere più confidenza con il segmento della produzione audio su gnu linux cercheremo di risponderti per le nostre conoscenze.

gennaro
Hp Elite 8200 3,1 Ghz - 16 Giga Ram Hd 2 Terabyte - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8 - Mixbus 7
Asus X54c - Mx Linux 19.4-Ardour 6.8- Mixbus 7-RPI3 + Raspbian Buster- Rpi4 (4giga ram)