Interview with Nuno - what to ask?

Completely and utterly unrelated.

Moderators: raboof, MattKingUSA, khz

Jan
Established Member

Interview with Nuno - what to ask?

Post by Jan »

The magazine I am working for wants me to conduct an interview with Nuno Bettencourt while he is on tour with Rihanna. Since I don't want to run out of questions I wonder what you wold ask him. Since it's a gear oriented magazine, even equipment related questions are allowed.
The more it stays the same, the less it changes
Chipfryer
Established Member

Re: Interview with Nuno - what to ask?

Post by Chipfryer »

Wow.
When?
Jan
Established Member

Post by Jan »

Chipfryer wrote:Wow.
When?
Next week on Thursday or Friday in Frankfurt. If we get the permission I will get backstage in the Festhalle on Friday to make pictures of his amps and stuff and interview him. If not, I will go to the hotel where he is staying and interview him there on Thursday.

I have a lot to prepare, though. I don't know that much of Extreme and I want to prepare the questions in advance, so that I can fill the time I have. I will have to heavily condense the interview to fit into an article, but I want to have as much material as possible.

So, topics I thought of are:

- Playing with Rihanna
- Collaborations in general (since he played for a lot of different musicians)
- His signature guitar/amp
- Extremes reunion

Any further ideas?
The more it stays the same, the less it changes
Chipfryer
Established Member

Post by Chipfryer »

Sorry Jan I missed this.
Your head must be spinning but what a wonderful thing to have to worry about. :D
Perhaps you could look at both elements from previous write ups and get some clues there? That has worked with me in the past when phased with such stuff although of a lesser scale.

Hit points. Just like your digital VU meter. that's what folks want to read and will come back for.
Sorry. :D

Jan wrote: Next week on Thursday or Friday in Frankfurt. If we get the permission I will get backstage in the Festhalle on Friday to make pictures of his amps and stuff and interview him. If not, I will go to the hotel where he is staying and interview him there on Thursday.

I have a lot to prepare, though. I don't know that much of Extreme and I want to prepare the questions in advance, so that I can fill the time I have. I will have to heavily condense the interview to fit into an article, but I want to have as much material as possible.

So, topics I thought of are:

- Playing with Rihanna
- Collaborations in general (since he played for a lot of different musicians)
- His signature guitar/amp
- Extremes reunion

Any further ideas?