wiki structure

How can I make this site better? Let me know what you'd like to see!

Moderators: MattKingUSA, khz

spm_gl
Established Member

wiki structure

Post by spm_gl »

Could we have some form of category listing in the wiki, so we can e.g. organize plugins by function too?
The 'mastering suite' thread has somewhat turned into a 'metering' thread, and I'd love to put the information into the wiki, but apart from my limited knowledge of wiki syntax, I don't want to have the duplicate information on two pages.
--- Spreemusik ---
Jan Fuchsmann, Audio Engineer
Check our blog at http://www.spreemusik.com/blog
raboof
Established Member

Re: wiki structure

Post by raboof »

spm_gl wrote:Could we have some form of category listing in the wiki, so we can e.g. organize plugins by function too?
Hmm, I'd probably just have an 'overview' page with sections linking to various plugins per function
The 'mastering suite' thread has somewhat turned into a 'metering' thread, and I'd love to put the information into the wiki
Please, do! :)
but apart from my limited knowledge of wiki syntax, I don't want to have the duplicate information on two pages.
I agree it'd be better to keep things in one page. When this is an issue, usually i just make 3 pages: the 2 original pages and one for the 'overlapping information'. The 2 pages can both link to the one with the information that applies to both of them, and vice-versa.